The onsite QEH Vaccination Centre is currently operating at reduced opening times due to staffing shortages. Over the next few weeks our unit will be open for pre-booked and walk-in appointments for both staff and members of the public on the following days:
- Thursday 30 November - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Friday 1 December - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Monday 4 December - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 7 December - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 12 December - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Friday 15 December - 8.30am and midday, and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
COVID-19 boosters remain available for pre-booked and walk-in appointments seven days a week from the town centre vaccination shop - the site is the former Gifted store at 24 New Conduit Street, King's Lynn PE30 1DE which now shows on the National Booking Service as the Vancouver Quarter.
The opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 9.15am to 4.45pm
- Saturday - 9.15am to 3.45pm
- Sunday - 10.15am to 3.45pm
On Thursdays between 30 November and 21 December the site will be open between 10am and 7pm.
Bookings can also be made by calling 119.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccination is an important part of protecting yourself if you're at increased risk from severe COVID-19.
This year, the offer was brought forward based on expert advice following the emergence of the new BA.2.86 COVID-19 variant. Our Vaccination Team are also offering eligible members of the public their COVID-19 autumn booster and anticipate to administer 30,000 vaccines this winter.
Boosters are currently being provided through pre-booked appointments only and can be booked through the National Booking Service.
If you have any further queries, you can contact our Vaccination Centre on 01553 214530.
Additional vaccines for people with a severely weakened immune system
If you develop a new health condition or start treatment that severly weakens your immune system, you may need additional protection before autumn 2023.
How to get an additional vaccine
Your specialist will assess whether you need an additional vaccine. They will make a referral and advise on the best timing for vaccination around your planned treatment. Speak to your specialist for more information.