Our Clinical Haematology Department provides advice and outpatient appointments for patients with general haematological disorders, haematological cancers and anticoagulation services.
- General haematology opinion
- Inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy for haematogical cancers
- Referral for stem cell transplantation to Addenbrookes Hospital
Our clinicians are part of the Addenbrookes Hospital haematological malignancy regional multidisciplinary team, with weekly meetings for patients suffering with lymphoma, myeloma and leukaemia.
We provide support services for patients who have undergone stem cell transplantation at Addenbrookes Hospital.
Our anticoagulation service provides follow up for patients diagnosed with blood clots and management of patient oral anticoagulation therapy.
Our facilities include:
- A 12 bedded inpatient unit for haematology and oncology patients and providing inpatient chemotherapy services
- The Macmillan treatment support Day Unit providing day treatment services and chemotherapy support
- The Macmillan Chemotherapy Suite providing outpatient based chemotherapy services
- Dr Lisa Cooke
- Dr Rajani Chengal
- Dr Martin Lewis
- Dr Muayed Lasebei
Our Specialist nurses:
- Sister Jayne Miller
- Sister Ruth Overton
- Sister Natalie Cusdin
- Shelley McEvoy
- Sarah Lambourne