Outcomes of clinical trial research
The Trust supports the Governmentís aim to increase the number of patients who have the opportunity to participate in research as well as enhancing the nationís attractiveness as a host for research.
More information on this national commitment is available at the Central Commissioning Facility website.
In 2013 the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) requested that providers of NHS services publish outcomes of clinical trial research against the national benchmark. As a Trust we are required to publish information.
To view the details of trials undertaken, please click here.
- Research and Development - main page
- Meet the Research Team
- Research Governance Committee
- Clinical Research Network (CRN): Eastern
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- NIHR research design service
- Grants and funding
- Active research departments
- Useful websites