National Institute for Health Research Design Service
The Research Design Service East of England (RDS EoE) helps individuals seeking funding for applied health and social care research.
The service offers free advice on all aspects of formulating a research proposal including methodology, statistics, health economics and support for public involvement in research.
RDS EoE is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) as part of a network of regional Research Design Services in England which provide assistance to turn innovative ideas into strong research proposals to attract funding.
For more information follow the link or contact the R&D Office:
- Research and Development - main page
- Meet the Research Team
- Research Governance Committee
- Clinical Research Network (CRN): Eastern
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Active research departments
- Grants and funding
- Outcomes of clinical trial research
- Useful websites