For current training opportunities please contact the Research and Development department for information Research&Development@qehkl.nhs.uk
Good Clinical Practice (GCP) - guide training through the ethical and scientific quality standards that apply to clinical research. This course is available either classroom based or online. Our Trust requires GCP training to be updated every 2 years.
For any additional courses that you maybe interested in email the Research and Development department. Dates available upon request.
- Why search the literature?
- To provide evidence
- To save time - donít re-invent the wheel
- To improve your own understanding
- To keep up to date
For help and advice on literature searching please contact Leanne Kendrick, Knowledge/Library Services Manager Leanne.email@example.com
- Research and Development - main page
- Meet the Research Team
- Research Governance Committee
- Clinical Research Network (CRN): Eastern
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- NIHR research design service
- Grants and funding
- Active research departments
- Outcomes of clinical trial research
- Useful websites