Research and Development - Patient and public involvement (PPI)
There are a number of ways patients and the public can get involved in the design of research and running of research studies. The links provided below provide some useful sources of information regarding this.
Our Trust PPI Lead: Emma Harrison
- Public and Patient Involvement in Research (PPIRes) https://nspccro.nihr.ac.uk/working-with-us/public-patient-and-carer-voice-in-research
- INVOLVE: http://www.invo.org.uk/find-out-more/
- Trust Research and Development: Research&Development@qehkl.nhs.uk
If you decide to participate in research you could be asked to complete a research experience questionnaire or by sharing your research journey story.
- Research and Development - main page
- Why do research?
- Meet the Research Team
- Research Governance Committee
- Clinical Research Network (CRN): Eastern
- Active research departments
- NIHR research design service
- Grants and funding
- Outcomes of clinical trial research
- Useful websites