Care of the Elderly
Our Care of the Elderly service
Our aim is to deliver high quality care, providing patients with the best possible outcome. To maximise patients function, minimise morbidity and prevent mortality, through expert medical diagnosis and multidisciplinary assessment with comprehensive clinically appropriate and evidence based multidisciplinary management.
Services are provided on an inpatient and outpatient basis and take a multi-disciplinary team approach.
The Trust provides Emergency care for:
- Frailty - inpatient care for patients with frailty syndromes
- Orthogeriatrics - inpatient care for elderly people with falls and fractures
- Dementia Care - inpatient care for patients with dementia and multiple medical problems
We run a variety of outpatient clinics including new and follow-up appointments, those are:
- Rapid access frailty clinics
- Bone health
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
Our elderly care services are provided by Dr Sarda, Dr Casson, Dr Honney and Dr Nash.
Contact details for care of the elderly:
Dr Casson’s, Honney’s and Nash’s secretary can be contacted on 01553 613138 and Dr Sarda’s secretary on 01553 613526.
Useful website links
The following websites may contain information that is of use to you:
For further information please contact Alison Webb, Lead Nurse for Older people via switchboard.