Team QEH Awards 2021
Voting has now closed for our two categories which were open to the public. Thank you to the 567 people for casting their vote!
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn (QEH) is encouraging patients, their families and members of the local community to vote for the winners in its annual staff awards, as it announces its 2021 finalists.
The Team QEH Awards recognise outstanding care, kindness and innovation at the Trust, with 15 awards available to celebrate individuals and teams who have gone the extra mile.
You can view the finalists here.
You can view all of our nominees below:
- The We Listen Award
- The We Act Award
- The We Care Award
- The Patient Safety Champion Award
- The Clinical Team of the Year Award
- The Non-Clinical Team of the Year Award
- The Volunteer of the Year Award
- The Growing Our Own Award
- The Behind the Scenes Award
- The Leader of the Year Award
- NEW: The Allied Health Professional of the Year Award
- NEW: The Inclusion Champion Award
- NEW: The Award for Outstanding Achievement in Education or Research
- The Chairman's Award for Developing Against the Odds - a Personal Journey
- The Living Our Values Outstanding Contribution Award - this award will be selected from the winners of the Living Our Values Awards over the last 12 months. We will refresh your memory of the winners at shortlisting as we are yet to announce the most recent winners.
We'd like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for all your hard work and to those who have nominated.