Team QEH Awards 2021 - nominate now!
It’s that time again! We’re really excited to announce the launch of the 2021 Team QEH Awards.
After a record-breaking year for nominations last year, this year we’ve developed the categories you can nominate for and created some new categories in response to your feedback to recognise the great work that is happening across the Trust and your many achievements.
This year’s categories are:
- The We Listen Award
- The We Act Award
- The We Care Award
- The Patient Safety Champion Award
- The Clinical Team of the Year Award
- The Non-Clinical Team of the Year Award
- The Volunteer of the Year Award
- The Growing Our Own Award
- The Behind the Scenes Award
- The Leader of the Year Award
- NEW FOR 2021: The Allied Health Professional of the Year Award
- NEW FOR 2021: The Inclusion Champion Award
- NEW FOR 2021: The Award for Outstanding Achievement in Education or Research
- The Living Our Values Outstanding Contribution Award
- The Chairman's Award for Developing Against the Odds - a Personal Journey
Nominations open today and close 30 June. Click here to complete your nomination.
Our shortlisting panels are looking for nominations to explain as fully as possible why you think your nominee should win. Please make sure your nominations relate back to the criteria. We'll share the shortlisting process and the names of the judges with you in the coming months.
We'd like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for all your hard work. Now is the time to recognise this celebrate our progress and very many success stories.
Let's continue on the record-breaking streak and get even more nominations in, and continue to spread a culture of kindness and recognition across the Trust.
We look forward to reading about all the amazing work happening at Team QEH.
If you missed our 2020 awards ceremony, you can watch it below.