The Team QEH Awards
Team QEH Awards 2022
The nominations for 2022 are now open. Like previous years, we hope our staff and local community will continue to get involved as there really is no higher praise than to stand out to our colleagues and patients.
There will be 14 awards and the public can put forward nominations for The Clinical Team of the Year and The John Voaden Volunteer of the Year award.
If you would like to nominate a member of Team QEH for an award, please do so here.
Nominations close at midnight on 31 May 2022.
Nominations for public voting:
Nominations for QEH colleagues voting:
- The Kindness Award
- The Wellness Award
- The Fairness Award
- The Patient Safety Champion Award
- The Non-Clinical Team of the Year Award
- The Growing Our Own Award
- The Behind the Scenes Award
- The Leader of the Year Award
- The Clinical Support Professional of the Year Award
- The Award for Outstanding Achievement in Education or Research
- The Living Our Values Outstanding Contribution Award
- The Chairman's Award for Challenging the Status Quo
Team QEH Awards 2021
You can look back on the 2021 staff awards here. This page includes our list of winners as well as the live event.