Fundraising events, activities and stalls
We co-ordinate events and stalls in order to raise funds for the hospital and in turn make improvements for you, our patients.
Event: Jim Evans charity haircut
Where: Gould's Barbers, Tesco Hardwick King's Lynn
When: Friday 7 September 11am
Charity: Breast Care Unit
- Your stall purchases support our Charitable Fund as a percentage of the proceeds from each sale is donated to it
- Thank you to everyone who bought in 2016. £24,575 was raised - the best year to date!
- Please, have a look at the 'Cashometer' below.
- Money raised is spent on our patients, equipment and things to improve the hospital environment.
- The stalls listed in the stall schedule (please see the link below) can be found in the foyer/main entrance to the hospital
- We have stalls every weekday (except Bank Holidays) and most weekend days
- Week day stalls are usually open from 8.30am to 5pm
- Stalls held over a weekend are usually open from 10am to 4.30pm
- Please note: stalls may be subject to change
- To hire the space please contact Laurence Morlaàs, Fundraising Executive, 01553 613373
See our fundraising stall schedule for October