Fundraising events, activities and stalls
We co-ordinate events and stalls in order to raise funds for the hospital and in turn make improvements for you, our patients.
Event: Wisbech St Mary Open Gardens
Where: High Rd, Barton Rd, Station Rd,
St Mary’s Close and Churchfield Way, PE13 4RY
When: Sunday 24 June 10am-5pm
Charity: Wisbech St Mary Church Restoration Fund & The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn Breast Cancer Unit
Event: Grand East Anglian Run (GEAR)
Where: King's Lynn.
When: Sunday 6 May 2018
Charity: Wheely Big Appeal.
Event: Charity Ball ( 3course meal, live band, disco and auction - black tie event)
Where: Lynford Hall, Mundford, Near Thetford, IP26 5HW
When: 30 June 2018
Charity: Breast Cancer Unit
- Your stall purchases support our Charitable Fund as a percentage of the proceeds from each sale is donated to it
- Thank you to everyone who bought in 2016. £24,575 was raised - the best year to date!
- Please, have a look at the 'Cashometer' below.
- Money raised is spent on our patients, equipment and things to improve the hospital environment.
- The stalls listed in the stall schedule (please see the link below) can be found in the foyer/main entrance to the hospital
- We have stalls every weekday (except Bank Holidays) and most weekend days
- Week day stalls are usually open from 8.30am to 5pm
- Stalls held over a weekend are usually open from 10am to 4.30pm
- Please note: stalls may be subject to change
- To hire the space please contact Laurence Morlaàs, Fundraising Executive, 01553 613373
See our fundraising stall schedule for May 2018