Foundation Trust open events
As part of our commitment to our members we hold open events within the hospital. This provides an opportunity for you to come in and find out what is involved within various different departments, to ask questions and meet key members of staff.
Annual Members' Meeting
Join us for our Annual Member's Meeting on Tuesday 6 September at the College of West Anglia, King's Lynn, in the University Centre from 3pm.
There will be an opportunity to speak to QEH staff about a range of subjects - including:
- Modernising our hospital, including our new hospital bid
- Health checks
- Hospital food we are proud to offer our patients
- Recruitment, and why we are a friendly and forward-thinking place to work
- Why Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are important in our workplace
Our Annual Members' Meeting takes place at 4pm.
- Introduction and welcome from the Acting Chair
- Minutes from the 2021 Annual Members' Meeting
- Governors' Council and Membership update
- Patient story
- Review of the year for 2021/22
- How we did against our annual milestones and strategic priorities
- Review of our financial performance
- Priorities for 2022/23
- Questions and answers with the CEO and Executive Team
Car parking is available on-site directly outside the venue and refreshments will be provided.
To register your attendance, please email email@example.com