Please remember that items should only be dropped off and signed for between 9am and 4pm on weekdays.
Please ensure belongings are left in a plastic carrier bag, so we can wipe it, before delivering it to your relative.
Do not leave items unattended as the hospital cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged. Any items left unattended may be destroyed or removed without warning.
All items need to be provided in a wipeable carrier bag and be clearly labelled with the patient's name, date of birth and ward name.
You can view a short video explaining what belongings you can drop off below.
- Dressing gowns
- Change of clothes
- A book or e-reader with charger
- Activity book/puzzle
- Mobile phone or tablet with charger
- Headphones for mobile devices
Please do not bring:
- Fresh food or drinks which require refrigeration
- Large electrical items e.g. hairdryers
- Deliveries from online retailers for patients