Library and Knowledge Services
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn Library and Knowledge Service is a multi- disciplinary healthcare library. We deliver a high-quality service to support NHS staff and learners with their information needs, professional development and contribute to high standards of patient care.
What services are provided?
- Evidence Search service
- KnowledgeShare (tailored current awareness)
- Online access to a raft of resources including UpToDate, clinicalskills.net, The Royal Marsden Manual, and BMJ Best Practice
- Study space and IT facilities
- Access to online journals and books
- Inter-library articles and book loan request facilities
- Training sessions - Critical Appraisal / Healthcare Databases / Health Literacy
- The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub for access to journals, e-books and trusted decision making tools with your OpenAthens account
- East of England Health Libraries website
- East of England Health Libraries online library catalogue
- Critical Appraisal skills
- Register for an OpenAthens account