Library and Knowledge Services
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn Library and Knowledge Service is a multi- disciplinary healthcare Library which caters all NHS and social care staff and students (whilst on placement) in Norfolk. We strive to provide a high quality Library service to support NHS staff information needs, professional development and contribute to high standards of patient care. Please call in and visit us and see how we can help you.
What services are provided?
- Evidence Search service
- KnowledgeShare (tailored current awareness)
- Online access to a raft of resources including, NHS Evidence, journals, healthcare databases, Visible Body, clinicalskills.net, The Royal Marsden Manual and BMJ Best Practice
- Study space and IT facilities
- On-line Library catalogue
- Access to thousands of online journals
- Inter-library articles and book loan request facilities
- Training sessions - Critical Appraisal, NHS Evidence/ Healthcare Databases searches
- East of England Health Libraries website
- East of England Health Libraries online library catalogue
- Critical Appraisal skills
- Register for an OpenAthens account