King's Lynn Hospital's League of Friends
Registered charity number. 207406
The League of Friends of the King’s Lynn Area Hospitals was registered as a charity in 1953 (Registered Charity No, 207406). In that time a willing band of volunteers, including those who staff the League of Friends Shop in the Hospital, have raised millions of pounds which have been spend on essential equipment for the hospital.
Our ability to raise our normal amount of funds is still somewhat limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, since the 1st April, 2020 we have spent approximately £141,000 on equipment for the hospital including the following:
- £10,000 donation to the Maternity Bereavement Fund
- £9,645 for Nebulisers for Critical Care Outreach
- £9,500 for 7 Outdoor-use Wheelchairs for use Trust-wide
- £50,404 on 2 Ultrasound Machines for Anaesthetics/Surgery
- £9,658 on 12 Laptops and associated equipment for nurses’ Learning & Development
Find out more
Everyone involved in raising money for the League of Friends is a volunteer. If you would like to join the League of Friends or volunteer in the League Shop in the hospital foyer you can email their Chairman, Penny Hipkin at email@example.com or alternatively their Secretary, Carol Crake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The League of Friends