Fundraising and Donations
'We shall never have all we need. Expectation will always exceed capacity'- A quote by Aneurin Bevan, founder of the NHS
NHS Charities Together grant - 8 September 2020
On 8 September 2020 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn, was awarded a £50,000 grant from NHS Charities Together. For more information on NHS Charities Together, please click here. The grant was awarded as ‘Emergency COVID-19 funding’.
Why do we need to fundraise?
Charitable donations are there to supplement the funds received from the government because the numerous and forever increasing health needs cannot be entirely met by the NHS.
Any donations that we receive help us to enhance and extend the quality of care, treatment, services and facilities for our patients and in doing so continually improves health standards.
Donations also benefit our staff, promoting education, training and research.
Ensure you and your family are cared for comfortably near to home in the future by supporting your local hospital with time, money or expertise.
You can help - become a fundraising volunteer
Links to useful fundraising and donation information on this site
- How to make donations
- Help us to raise funds and volunteer or become a corporate sponsor
- Our Maternity Bereavement Suite Appeal
- Fundraising stalls, events and activities
General charitable fund fundraising documents:
- Sponsorship form (including gift aid declaration)- For use when collecting sponsors for a sponsored activity
- Gift aid declaration form (a5) - For use when making a donation, enabling us to claim the tax back on your donation
- Gift aid donation form (a4) - For use when making a donation, enabling us to claim the tax back on your donation
- Gift aid donation envelope - Enclose your donation in an envelope and print and stick this label to it, you can also pick up a supply of these envelopes from our charitable funds officer in the Finance Department.
The fundraising policy outlines the duties and responsibilities of the hospital and its supporters. Click here to download a copy of the fundraising policy.