Clinical Health Psychology location and contact details
Telephone: You can contact us by telephone on 01553 613433 from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Email: Contact the department secretaries at Clinical.Psychology@qehkl.nhs.uk.
Post: Our postal address is:
Department of Clinical Health Psychology
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Norfolk PE30 4ET
For direct access to the Clinical Health Psychology Outpatient Department from Gayton Road take the route marked 'Estates and Deliveries Entrance'
Directions to the department
- From Gayton Road take the route marked 'Estates and Deliveries',
- Next take the first turning on the right into the car park,
- Park in one of the 'Clinical Health Psychology Patients Parking Only' slots marked in yellow at the far end of the car park,
- The Clinical Health Psychology Department main entrance is situated opposite the parking slots,
- If you prefer to park in the main hospital car park, please do so. Once you have entered the main hospital building follow the signs for Clinical Health Psychology (Area 5).
please be aware that the department is located on the first floor of the building accessed by two flights of stairs, please follow the instructions below.
Please report to Reception upon arrival at the department.
Using the lift
- The lift to the first floor is situated at the opposite end of the building to the car park
- Follow the path opposite the parking spaces along the outside of the building
- Turn right at the end of the building and enter the door at the end of the path
- The lift is situated to the left of the stairs
- Proceed to level one and then follow the signs to the department
- Please enter the department and report to reception.